back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back

im 12 years old and my back is hurting and has been hurting for the past two weeks told my mom and she said its my period i told her its not( she says that to everything) i could have a broken back and oh no its your period what do i do.????

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR regarding how you are feeling! Is it possible for you to ask your mother to make a doctor's appointment for you? You can also try talking to a different family member and explain how you are feeling; this may help your mom to see that making a doctor's appointment would be best for you. It could be something very minor, such as your sleep pattern! You could also see if another family member could possibly take you to the doctor if it continues to hurt. I hope this helps, you can also give us a call at 2NDFLOOR anytime we are here 24/7 @ 888-222-2228 or text us any day from 4pm-8pm @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X