Bike riding???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike riding???

Hi... im a teenage girl and I heard that girls shouldn't ride bikes or horse back riding because the hymen can break. So what if it did? Does it matter? Like do u lose ur virginity? do u have to have a hymen when its time to have kids? Anyways, I ride bikes every day, nd horse back riding when I was younger. Can u actually become infertile and not have kids? Im asking you for a mind ease, cuz its unnecessary to get a check up. I just want what u know and have heard of. Oh, and also, im pmsing, and I keep thinking about that guy, and I want to stop, what should I do?In a second ill start crying. What the hell? Is this called a crush? Im sorry im askinf alll these questions but im not really yet educated about these stuff. Thank u very much!!

It is possible that if you are active in certain sports that your hymen can break. Since we are not medical doctors we do recommend contacting one if you have specific questions about your body. You could call planned parenthood which can help you with any medical concerns. You can also go to sexetc.org which is an educational website where teens talk about their bodies, sex, puberty etc. If your hymen does break it does not mean that you lose your virginity. As for infertility I didn't hear that but once again contact the above resources if you have concerns. In regards to thinking about a guy, crying etc. It's all normal. It sounds like hormones are coming but also you may have a crush on this guy which is okay! No need to apologize, it's important to educate ourselves on these things so don't hesitate to reach out or to look at the website provide. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X