Awkward

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awkward

I dont why I find this a big deal, but I do... so theres like a community yard, were anybody can ride their bikes, skate, etc. Lets just say I live around ppl who bullied me... and they go there. So, I was riding my bike, and I bumped her mothers friends little daughter.I fell in a really awkward way!!! And she didnt really look friendly! Now im afraid and embarrassed to go but I need to run. What if she recognized Me? And about ur texting service, do u save numbers? Like if i want to text, and I dont self harm, will u report me?

It sounds like you are embarrassed about the accident. If you see these individuals again and they make a comment or you feel awkward just apologize for the accident. They may not even want to deal with it anymore themselves. In regards to the people who bully you, you can either ignore them, tell them to stop or ask for help from other (especially this occurs during the school year). BULLYSTOPPERS.com is a great resource to learn on how to deal with bullying in the community or at school. It provides strategies on dealing with bullies. I would also suggest that you go with a friend or family so you are not alone. You are welcome to text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-0235 or call us at 888-222-2228. Please note that our technology and information is confidential; however, we will get the authorities involved if you indicate you are in danger for self harm or harm to others. Thanks for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X