stress with capital letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stress with capital letters

Quick facts.... I am a teen girl and who has no one to trust or to talk to and believes she will get nowhere in life. And im sorry I am wasting ur time. Ok, I have certain personal goals i must reach up to, but i feel so slowed down and as if i cant accomplish anything. so, I am really stressed out. I keep tellinh myself these quotes "never give up" "when a caterpillar thought it was dying it suddenly became a butterfly" but I dont want to get my hopes high and then be dissapointed. Im really scared to believe in myself, because I KNOW I will relapse if I dont accomplish what I want. I feel like I cant. Noone is helping me... mmy fam tells me to give up and are not helping me AT ALL. I am literally in a brain fog, and I cant think. Im thinking I need therapy, but I feel I cant answer their questions About my symptoms since my brain is foggy. How can I ask for help when my parents are uneducated bout mental health and know nothing about me?? What are some home remedies to relieve stress? what if i want to "scratch"? I dont wanna cut because i dont want an infection and its against my relIgion anyways. I want to call, but I am too shy and I will seem like a troubled teen. 90% fear 10% frustration

Many people are nervous to call the helpline at first, but if you do decide to call we are confidential, anonymous, and nonjudgmental. We will take our time if you aren't ready to talk or just want to learn more about our services. Sometimes the easiest way to approach parents about mental health is just to ask for help. Let them know that you want to talk to someone. You can even say that your not sure what will come of it, but it's something you would like to try. In the mean time you can use different coping mechanisms like journaling, exercise, deep breathing. If you feel you may want to cut or scratch you can use a marker instead. Check out website like to write love on her arms, http://twloha.com/ which talks about self-harm, depression, etc. It may be helpful to hear other people's stories and they also have local resources for mental health treatment. If you want to talk more please don't hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline is here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-0235. Texting us might be helpful too if you're still feeling nervous about calling us. We are here to help so remember you are not alone!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X