This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diary nightmares

So i had a nightmare. I am afraid it will become reality. So let me start off by saying my parents know nothing about my struggles/life and my siblings are annoying and they always underestimate me and they're NOSY. I dreamt theyve found my diary and read it and found out my innermost darkest secret and things ive hidden from them and when i write my diaries, i word them in a wierd way!! My family will be mad i hid alot from them. now u might say its ok, cuz that way my parets will now know me, but it is really awks nd i will lose their trust, (my secrets are a bit edgy, and are things that i should have told them.So I have old diaries and current ones where I can vent out. Forever theyve been trying to find the key to the lock. What if they do???? Are there smart places I can hide the keys that u can think of? Plz give me an idea. In my dream, I was yelling, angry and mad andd I was embarrassed and then I cut, and then I woke up with anxiety attack until now and I started crying. The fear of somebody reading my diary is gettinh to me. What if they find the key? What will happen, some secrets are really juicy... where are smart places to hide the key?

I can understand the fear of having someone read something that is very personal to us. I don't think that I could give you a smart place to hide your key, but you could discuss the importance of your privacy with your family members. Let them know that you don't feel comfortable with them reading your diary, it's a private place for you to express yourself. If you want to discuss any of the contents of your diary out loud you can always call 2NDFLOOR Youth helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X