Can't fit into jeans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't fit into jeans

Hi guys! I can not fit into my jeans because my behind is to big! I try to work out but I don't have time. I can't even bear to look at me when I go to dance because I have to wear a leotard and my butt it too big but everything else is skinny. Please give advice and suggestions as soon as you can. Thanks!

It's important to remember that everyone's body/body types are different. If you are struggling with one part of your body you could always talk to your dance teacher or even a personal trainer to learn exercise that target different parts of your body. Also I know that there are different types of jeans, so you may not have found the right one for your body type yet. Try different styles or even different sizes to see if any of them fit better. Don't be concerned about the number on the tag just how they make you feel! Hope this helps. If you would like to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X