Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I'm slipping away. I keep have thoughts of suicide( i"m not going to ) and fell back into cutting. I also have been drinking a lot more offend and taking prescibion pills{slen} just to try and esacpe my thoughts. I go to a counslor but any time i try and tell her this it panic or if I'm asked i down play it a lot. She knows about the cutting but nothing else.I dont know how to talking to herand say whats goinng on but I feel like im reaching a breaking point and i dont know what to do anymore.

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline! It seems like you are going through a difficult period right now, and it would be beneficial to be open and honest with your counselor. Your counselor is there to help you and if you tell her ALL the information, she can essentially work with you better and help you work on ways to cope with your feelings. There is a website and phone number you can call in regards to the cutting, which may help you. It is (800)-366-8288, and the website is www.selfinjury.com. It happens often that we down play our emotions and feelings and become overwhelmed with our thoughts; yet if you continue to seek treatment and begin opening up you will be much happier with the outcome. In regards to the drinking more often, and taking prescription pills it may be beneficial to look at www.aa.org, which is a website locating different towns in your area that have alcohol anonymous meetings. Please call us at 2NDFLOOR anytime we are here 24/7 @ 888-222-2228 or you can text us every Friday night from 4pm-8pm @ 908-280-0235. In

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X