May 4th 2012

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 4th 2012

5/4/12 has been the most significant date in my life since it happened. It is the day that a teacher saved me from taking my own life by simply telling me that she cared and was there for me. Because no one had ever said that to me before. Now I'm slipping back into depression and the dark place I was in before. With that date coming up it has crossed my mind to try killing myself for real that day. Since every person has left me I don't see where it would matter too much. I'm just hurt by so many different things and wish I had someone to listen like I did in the past.

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline regarding your feelings. I can see why this date would have a large impact on your life, but please know that you are never alone. Depression is not always easy to deal with & it's very understandable how you feeling. Have you reached out to a counselor about this? If not, it would be beneficial to talk to someone about this because they can really help you cope with your emotions in a more positive manner. Maybe there is another teacher in your school you can contact as well, this may help you see that there are other people out there who are here to support you. Also, you can ALWAYS call us here at 2NDFLOOR we are always willing to listen, and are here to help you in anyway @ 888-222-2228 , you can also text us every Friday night from 4pm-8pm @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X