Horrors in my head

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrors in my head

For the past few months I have heard strange noises and music in my head. Screams, Pop goes the weasel, knocking sounds, tapping and rasping, and it is disturbing me. It all sounds like it belongs in a horror film and it won't come out of my head. I'm having trouble paying attention to things now and my grades are slipping. I want to tell someone but I can't because they'll ignore me. I tried my school counselor but she didn't help...she said we all have a voice in our head. Please help me.

If you are hearing voices in your head it could be a medical issue. I would reach out to a doctor right away. Since your school counselor didn't do anything try telling your parents so that they can make you an appointment. If you want to talk further, call 2NDFLOOR anytime to talk at 888-222-2228 or you can text Fridays at 908-280-0235 from 4-8pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X