coward?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coward?

Am I a coward because I couldn't commit suicide. I had the note and everything ready, I even had a date set to do it. But I couldn't go through with it. I just feel worse that I didn't try, and it is harder for me to function as the hours pass by. I was ready but I couldn't do it, even though I am not scared of death. I couldn't do it, Whats wrong with me?!

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. You are absolutely NOT a coward. Fighting through the thoughts of suicide and not attempting to end your life shows just how strong you are. If you are having thoughts of suicide or believe that you might attempt suicide contact 911 right away or call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1 800 273 8255 to talk about these thoughts. You don't have to feel this way all the time. Reach out for help! Tell your parents or someone you trust and talk to a counselor/therapist. It's important to understand why you are having these thoughts and get you the help that you need and deserve. Remember suicide is a very permanent answer to a temporary problem. Let's try understanding why you are feeling the way that you are. Once again you are not a coward nor should you look at yourself this way. You are brave, strong, and deep down want to live. Ask for help, keep moving forward, and we are here to help!! Please call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime, we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us every Friday 4-8PM at 908-280-0235 we want to help!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X