falling apart

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falling apart

I am sick of everything. I am sick of putting on a fake smile to fool everyone else that I'm fine. I'm sick of myself, and all i want to do is die. I want to relapse and get it all over with so i can be happy. It has been a long struggle to get over self harming after i did it for about 8 years. it is hard doing school and concentrating and staying still or even awake anymore. I have only one friend and I don't see him a lot or if at all. I just feel that there is no point in staying in a world where the only purpose in living is to do school, then find a job, then live out a laborious life where in the end you die anyway. What is the point! is it so wrong to want to speed up the process and skip to the death part? the thing that sucks the most is that I'm almost 15. so can i give up yet, i have nothing to lose. all I've ever accomplished is to be a craptastic big sister who fails at everything and is mean to them to protect them; besides they hate me anyway. so can i give up yet, i have nothing left to lose. is it worth trying to fight anymore or not?

Thank you so much for reaching out to 2ndFloor. It sounds like you are going through a really difficult time. We want you to know that you are not alone and we are here to help you in anyway that you can. First off if you feel like you are going to harm yourself call 911 or call the the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 to get support and help immediately. It is worth fighting for, you are 15 years old so you have your whole life ahead of you. Have you tried seeking out professional help from a psychiatrist or counselor? These are both resources that I believe would benefit you greatly. You shouldn't have to feel like this anymore and these professionals can help you. It's important to not hide our emotions, to not put on the fake smile, because then people don't know that we need help. It's ok to ask for help and this was the first step. If your school has a school counselor try to start having sessions with them, if not ask your parents to contact a counselor or psychiatrist in your area. You have been through a lot in 15 years, but you have more to live for then you know. Please do not hesitate to call 2ndFloor to discuss this or anything else more at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235. Remember you do not have to go through this alone!

Comment

Originally posted by 2NDFLOOR View Post
      Thank you so much for reaching out to 2ndFloor. It sounds like you are going through a really difficult time. We want you to know that you are not alone and we are here to help you in anyway that you can. First off if you feel like you are going to harm yourself call 911 or call the the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 to get support and help immediately. It is worth fighting for, you are 15 years old so you have your whole life ahead of you. Have you tried seeking out professional help from a psychiatrist or counselor? These are both resources that I believe would benefit you greatly. You shouldn't have to feel like this anymore and these professionals can help you. It's important to not hide our emotions, to not put on the fake smile, because then people don't know that we need help. It's ok to ask for help and this was the first step. If your school has a school counselor try to start having sessions with them, if not ask your parents to contact a counselor or psychiatrist in your area. You have been through a lot in 15 years, but you have more to live for then you know. Please do not hesitate to call 2ndFloor to discuss this or anything else more at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235. Remember you do not have to go through this alone!
      we don't have a lot of money and i'm home schooled, we even live with my grandparents. recently my mom had a pregnancy scare and is currently on bed rest. so i have to take care of my curently 4 siblings and my dog while doing schoolwork.

Comment

Same

I feel exactly the same. In fact my birthday is next week and I feel like my life has never been this bad. My dad hates me. My sister hates me. They are not forgiving people. All they care about is me being a perfect child when they don't actually know that nobody is perfect. I have a boyfriend who loves me and I'm scared to death that my dad is going to make me break up with him. My dad has my phone and I just hope he's not doing anything with it because he already broke my phone one time. My boyfriend is my life and simply if I loose him I have no point of life. I think I'm suffering from depression now because I feel like crying all the time. I know exactly how you feel and it sucks. I just wanted to let you know that I am going through the same situation and you're not alone.

Comment

I'm sorry you are experiencing so much stress in your life right now. One thing that is very necessary is adult involvement. Depression is a very serious illness and if you are not getting the necessary support at home school can help. Please see your school guidance counselor or SAC counselor as soon as you can. If you are reluctant to do this please call 2nd Floor at 888-222-2228 and speak to a support counselor so we can guide you in how to get help with your depression. You can also text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235. Thanks for posting and for trying to help another 2nd Floor poster. You are a wonderful person! Thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X