Exercises

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercises

I am pretty fit for my age. I mean that I have a flat belly which I am happy with. But, I noticed that my legs and my butt are kind of fat and when I walk you can see them move. I want to have pretty legs and a firm butt for the summer so that I could be confident wearing bikinis. What exercises that I can do at home will definitely help burn fat on my legs and stomach? (For example sit-ups and stuff like that). Please help. Also, what food help burn fat?

We are not health or fitness experts here, so to get the best advise about physical fitness speak to a trainer or a nutritional doctor. I'm sure there are tips online as well, but it is bet to ask a professional in the field. Good Luck and call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 or you can text Fridays at 908-280-0235 from 4-8pm.

Comment

To lose legs and stomach fat you can do cadio. The best cardio workouts that you can try at home are jumping jack, plank to push-up, basic burpee, push-up burpee, squat jump, power punch. I think these are the best workouts, as I am also doing these cardio workouts. If you are unable to do your workouts alone, and need some help in doing your workouts,then you can find a gym buddy for this, who can help you in every way and you can make your workouts more interesting and enjoyable at home itself.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X