me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me

i have the urge of dying i hae invulved the police and the took me to jail then they let me out and i still want to kill myself i hate my life

Self- injury is never the right way to cope. It is great that you have tried reaching out to the police for help. They didn't take you to the hospital? If you are still feeling suicidal, it is really important to get help immediately. You can do this by calling 911 immediately, or taking yourself to your local emergency room as soon as possible. You may also want to tell an adult that you trust so that they can help you with this. You may also want to reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800) 273- 8255 or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7.

Comment

me again

i have done all of that but if i tell anyone they wont do anything about it. plus it is embarrassing. i cant trust anyone as much as i would like to. what should i do.

Comment

In that case, take care of yourself. Reach out to your local hospital or call 911 if you are feeling suicidal. As previously mentioned, try calling the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255. While it may be difficult to do or embarrassing, sometimes we need to tell ourselves that we need help and our need for help is the most important factor. There are so many resources available, but you have to reach out to them for help. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

me

i have tried that but i am scared to do it now i am getting better but i am scared to tell anyone at all

Comment

I can understand that it feels scary to reach out for help or to talk to someone about such personal things. However, this is how we take the first step in taking care of ourselves. You're starting that process by reaching out to 2ndFloor, but you need to address this with a mental health professional. Talking to a counselor on a weekly basis may benefit you as well. Counselors are trained to be non judgmental and understanding so you don't have to feel embarrassed. If you want to discuss this more call 2ndFloor any time to talk more at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X