How do I feel?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I feel?

i dont know how to feel, what to feel, ever. I dont have emotions. Someone cries, i dont feel bad for them. Someone is mad at me, I dont care. I know it sounds like im just a really awful person but, i dont know how to turn my emotions back on, they've been off for so long its impossible. I only ever feel anxious.

Thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry that you are having a difficult time with your feelings. It sounds like speaking with a counselor or therapist to further explore this and get to the root of the problem would be your best way of action. I’m not sure of your age but you can always start in school and also get resources from there. It would be helpful to either call or text us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline so we can help to guide you further. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Holy moly I'm not alone!!!!
      First thing to question is, what do you do in your spare time? Do you laugh when talking to your friends? Do you have fun and enjoy things?
      I used to call myself emotionless too, but it may be closer to a coping mechanism. Anything negative does not register to protect yourself

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X