Feeling unsafe in gym class

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling unsafe in gym class

I'm always dreading going to gym class because I've heard that my gym teacher is a creep. It turns out the rumors were true because he never misses a chance to touch a girl and has touched a girl on the waist before. Now I'm afraid I will be targeted because I am a quiet kid who doesn't have friends to support me in the class. Are there any ways I can avoid any dangerous situations and stand up for myself?

hi there. your gym teacher is being inappropriate; have you spoken to another trusted adult at school about this? it sounds like it is really important that the school is aware of something like this - that would definitely be the first way to protect yourself and make it safe for you/the other students at your school. please consider telling a parent/teacher about this. you can call or txt us at 888-222-2228 if you need to talk more about this or anything else.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X