no one to listen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no one to listen

No one has ever wanted to be my friend and listen to my problems at the same time. I have always been stuck at home after school alone. I love writing poetry and drawing pictures of scary monsters and other detailed things. Writing music is one of my favorite things to do. I am self-taught in art and piano, ukulele, guitar, and a few other instruments. I smile in school but still, it seems no one likes me or can stay my friend. I have done so many things and am writing my first book at a very young age (I am in middle school). There are so many things that I have done and will do in the future but I am so alone that I don't have anyone to share my achievements with. I guess it's no surprise to me that no one wants to be my friend. It's not easy being an outcast in a wealthy town full of rich middle school brats and stupid spoiled kids. One kid gets a new pair of jordans each week

Thank you for reaching out to 2ndfloor. I am sorry you are going through this. It sounds like you have so many talents and you should definitely give yourself a pat on the back and be proud of all your accomplishments. I would suggest speaking to the school counselor to see if there are any clubs for you to join to make friends. Also, many times, they run various groups in the counseling center and maybe you can join one and meet some friends that way. Do you parents know how you feel? It might be helpful to speak to them too. Maybe seeing a therapist will help. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to the helpline by text or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228. Good luck.

Comment

Hi I am so sorry you are going through this. I want you to know that all of your accomplishments are amazing and they mean something whether there are people who notice that or not. At such a young age it could be hard to make friends especially in middle school. Just know that it has nothing to do with you but the fact that other kids are in their own worlds. Have you tried talking to someone about it? Regardless be proud of yourself for all that you have achieved. Middle school is hard and so is high school but you will get through it. When you graduate all of those problems will mean nothing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X