Self-Debilitating Ad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self-Debilitating Ad

I am 11 years old and have been struggling with suicidal thoughts lately. One day I was playing some games on my phone when an ad popped up. There were these little guys on the top of the ad saying things like, “You Suck” and “Nobody loves you anyway.” I want to reach out to the others that play wordscapes to watch out fir this self-debilitating ad that has gotten me down.

Thank you for reaching out. Have you spoken to someone about your suicidal thoughts? … more specifically an adult like a family member or counselor? Hopefully you have or will because you need support and do not have to deal with these thoughts alone. We would also love to help you more with this. Please call or text our 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228. As for the ads with this game that you play, it can definitely be reported in the help section. That is awful that those ads even exist. Again, please reach out to us directly to talk about this more!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X