I wish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish

I just wish I could be good enough, people only talk to me when they want something. I’m always the one to start conversations with people. Sometimes they don’t even answer me. Even when I need them the most. I just wish I could be better. I just wish I could be good enough and stop being such a disappointment. I wonder how long I would go without speaking to anyone if I stop talking first. I’m tempted to find out, I wish to stop talking forever.

Sorry to hear how alone you are feeling. Just know that You are enough and worth anyone’s time and energy. It sounds like it would help to talk to a professional about your feelings so please talk to a trusted person or even reach out to a get therapy. This is a useful resource that can give you some coping tools, psycho educational info and additional resources @ https://www.mentalhealthishealth.us/mental-health-101/. If you want to talk about this or anything please reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Hi, I'm sorry you're feeling this way. You are worth it and you are good enough. It sounds as if you should try and make you feelings known to someone, whether a professional or a close confidant. It isnt abnormal to feel as if you are the only one making an effort. Sometimes others need to be shown that they are not making the same effort you are. I highly reccomend talking to someone about how you are feeling.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X