i feel like a disappointment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel like a disappointment

Hi! so i'll try to explain this the best that i can. so for awhile now i've been feeling like i'm a burden and that that i disappoint everyone. well recently i just joined marching band this summer. i went for one day to try it out and i didn't really like it. i'm a senior now. and I was gonna do marching band with my bf. he's upset with me now because i don't want to do it anymore. and i hate feeling like all i do is disappoint people. i struggle with social anxiety and I didn't like the environment. i felt like the people were rude and that i'm not a musical person like that anyways. I felt like a bother even being there and now i feel like a disappointment to the group and to my bf. I don't know what to do. i didn't want to spend my summer in the house.

I am sorry you feel like a burden to people. Did you join marching band to please your boyfriend or did you want to try it? If you wanted to see if you like it, then you really need to give it more than one day. How were the other people in the band rude? I hope you are getting some support for your social anxiety. If not I would suggest seeing a therapist. It would help. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out, we are here 24/7 but text or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228. Good Luck!

Comment

So do I. I have Severe Anxiety and whenever something bad happened my brain automatically blames it on me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X