Friend doesn't want to live

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend doesn't want to live

My best friend expressed to me that they don't want to live anymore. They told me that they'll be writing about me a lot in their letter. I want to help them I just don't know how. I'm scared for them and don't want to lose them. Please help.

I understand that it is upsetting to hear from a friend. If you are close with family and you feel okay telling them about your friend it can help right away if that is what is needed. Here is a link that offers some tips on how you can support a friend struggling at https://www.mentalhealthishealth.us/for-friend/ .....Your friend can reach out to the NJ Hopeline at 855.654.6735 or the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK or us at 888-222-2228 if they feel that they need immediate assistance or they can go to the local ER. Again, you or your friend can always reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7.

Comment

Reaching out to get your friend some help is the best next step. Use the number and website above in order to get your friend the ability to speak with professionals.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X