What should i do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should i do?

Well i really hate to admit this but i dont have alot of friends. i honestly cant understand why. have some nice clothes, dress normal, wear makeup- just like a typicial girl. i have been called pretty. i mean i know im not ugly but i dont think im that prettty. anyways, i find it difficult to make friends. i find it hard to talk people. that sounds crazy i know but its a problem. i think that im too afraid to say something stupid and be rejected because of it. i dont understand where the problem came from. i never was like this when i was little. i dont have family issues at all. everything seems normal so why is it that i have this problem? why am i afraid of rejection/embrassingmyself? i want to be one of those people that can be relied on. i literally only have one person who relys on me and that really sucks cause i love being there for people. i feel really insecure sometimes- which who doesnt. i really want a group of close friends who just love each other and trust each other and all that. like that sounds weird but i hate sitting or walking alone and people looking at me and feeling bad. like theres nothing to feel bad for. i dont mind ocasionally being alone. i sit with A couple people- normal non loser- people at lunch. i cant trust them, i dont talk to them alot of the time but its ok. the worst is when teachers ask if im upset. like no i just dont talk im fine. i dont say that- i say im fine and thats it. im rambling right now but i just want to know how to feel comfortable and make friends. i honestly need help. thanks

There are so many people who experience similar situations. It can be really difficult to start up a conversation with people that you don't know, so feeling uncomfortable is perfectly normal. Sometimes when people are quiet or shy it gives off the vibe to others that they can't approach you. Remember that everyone fears being rejected at some point. Perhaps you can start by saying "hey, whats up?" or "how was your weekend?" to someone in class or at lunch. Using open-ended questions are great ways to keep conversations flowing. It is also helpful to join a club or a sport at your school. There are tons of options for clubs at schools, so you may find one that really interests you and meet others with the same interests! Give 2NDFLOOR a call anytime at 888-222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X