Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former counselor as a therapist?

Hello,
    When I was in junior highschool, I had a guidance counselor at school who I really had a close rapport with her and who I see highly compatible with the kind of support I need. We really do click. I am now a college student, we're talking like 8 years later, and I'm still in contact with that counselor like through facebook, couple emails here and there. She is actually a licensed therapist and owns her own therapy business, and now I was wondering if I can become a client, but I doubt it as we have each other on facebook and I guess there became less formality, but perhaps we can restore some distance and profssional boundaries again if it means to be able to see her as a therapist? What do you think?

Hey there, sounds like you have a great rapport from what you mentioned above. If you want to have her as a therapist then reach out to her on a professional level, call her office or phone that she has listed for counseling and go from there, see what happens you have nothing to lose. Best of luck and if you want to talk about this or anything just text or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X