Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Please understand my frustration. I bet they'll gaslight even more and deny it ooof. This is why I don't trust mental health workers the gaslighting is real.

Leave a comment:

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    Sorry to hear that, you mentioned that she was the intake nurse so you probably can find her name and info on your medical paperwork. You probably could call the hospital and ask the names of the intake nurses as well, its worth a shot not sure if they will be able to give that information. Think your thoughts are correct that if she did your intake her name would have to be on your paperwork and then you can go from there. Good luck and if you want to talk ever about anything you can call or text 2NDFLOOR anytime.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Holding Incompetent Staff Accountable

Holding Incompetent Staff Accountable

Some time ago, I went to a psych facility voluntarily for treatment. One nurse was emotionally abusive to me, gaslit me, disrespected my culture, and now I'm told to make a report against her. Unforunately, I don't remember her name And I tried to look over all databases of staff names, etc, but I couuld not find her, or it would only show like couple people, but not others. I think she was that intake nurse, as she showed me around the hospital and took my initial intake when I stepped foot. I want to hold her accountable; how can I find her? Is it possible that I could find her name through my medical records, as she initiated an intake?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X