This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme anxiety

Hello I am currently experiencing extreme anxiety about a specific scenario, so Several months ago, I sexted with people and all of these people don’t know my face nor my name, unfortunately there’s this thought that formed in my head a few months ago that there’s a possible scenario my face is in it. This thought keeps me from being happy and living my life. I feel like I don’t deserve happiness and joyful ness. Even if I stopped doing that

Hello, I am glad you reached out! If there is a possibility that your face is shown, then it does not mean you don't deserve happiness. Many people engage in sexting or other ways of sexual expression. It is a natural need and sexting is an outlet. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do now if your face is shown, but it sounds like you must have been on top of protecting your identify since this does mean so much to you. Try not to doubt yourself. Instead, when you start to feel worried or anxious try participating in an activity that will help to divert your attention from the thought. Hobbies, watching tv, exercising, hanging out with friends are all good things that you can try to divert your attention. In time this will become easier. If you would like to talk about this or anything else, please reach out to 2NDFLOOR via text/call at 1(888)222-2228 any time 24/7!

Comment

i have an issue talking to ppl and its really hard to form complete sentences when i try.

Comment

i am extremely depressed and hurting more than anyone could ever comprehend. nobody understands, nobody takes or seriously and i have no one to talk to.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X