Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Hi, I have been feeling depressed lately because my boyfriend got his phone taken away for a bit. I have been feeling very lonely because of it. I barely get to see him because he goes to a different school than me. The only way we communicate is by text or call.

Leave a comment:

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    What's going on in your life that is making you feel this way? Is there any way you can change things? Are there people in your life you can talk to and get help from? The truth is, no problem ever deserves dying as the solution and I'm sure all the people that love you in your life would agree. Help is out there so you don't have to feel that way anymore and possibly even fix whatever issues are making you feel like you might want to die. Reach out for help to the NJ Hopeline at 855.654.6735, the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK or us at 888-222-2228. Reach out for help for how you are feeling. You don't have to feel this way.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic contemplating

contemplating

I feel myself getting more and more convinced to die.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X