Im just always unhappy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im just always unhappy

Hi I’m a 14 year old female who try’s to find a positive, but for some reason always ends up crying and just wanting to give up hope. I have depression and anxiety, so when I have a rough day I get mad at myself and just push down my feelings. I feel like a burden to people when I open up to them or they just say ‘it’ll get better’ just to end the convo. I don’t know why I always have to be the one to suffer when others are doing great. I feel like a void that can never be filled. My mind won’t stop attacking itself and I’ve talked to my dad and counselor about it, but that didn’t help. I feel so alone and pushed away, but I know people care about me. It hurts so bad trying to smile everyday through the pain, but I know if someone ever pointed out my sadness I would feel like I failed. I just wasn’t to be happy for once and it actual stays around because I’ve felt like this for so long.

You are not alone and there is always hope to feel better, it can be a process though. It's wonderful that you talked to your dad and a counselor but it sounds like something that you would benefit from doing again, having support to navigate through it is important. Depression is real and it doesn't mean you failed at anything either. Please reach out for help today, talk to someone you trust so you can get more support. Also a good idea is to practice some coping skills, whatever works for you so check out this link @ https://www.erikaslighthouse.org/the...th-depression/.. If you want to talk further please text or call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X