Confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

I finally feel like im " happy" but, its like I was depressed and just mentally ill for so long its like normal for me and i know that its good to be out of that. But, sometimes i feel like its apart of me, and I'll be lost without it. I guess im not really happy im just good for now because im just good at hiding it like if i go through a loss i just laugh it off, but i never really forget about it. Idk its confusing and prolly sound dumb.

Hey there! You are correct in saying that you feel like your mental health, whether good or bad, is apart of you. It is. Everyone has bouts with their mental health and sometimes we need that down part to keep us connected with our true feelings. Being happy does not mean you will never experience sadness. It sounds like you are still working on your emotions, being at a point of "good for now" is a fundamental step to understanding and learning your emotions. Keep working on yourself and increasing your awareness with the understanding that we need all emotions in order to thrive. The goal is not to eliminate them in their entirety but to not let any emotion take over totally. If you would like to talk about this more please text or call 2NDFLOOR anytime 24/7 via text or call at 1(888) 222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X