Insta story

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insta story

So I posted something on insta stories about my recovery story... So it's personal to me but I wanted to share my progress for suicide prevention month.

I didn't know archived stories disappear within 48 hours and so I never got the chance to scroll and see who saw my story, which was so important to me because it's a personal matter and was really curious who saw it.

Now I have the case of ocd... Not diagnosed but I'm so obsessive about this and it's frustrating me.

What should I do how can I contact insta?

Hey there! Unfortunately we don't know exactly how you can recover that information but you can navigate for help using this site Instagram Help Center or you could try calling them at their help desk number which is 1-650-543-4800. Stories can be fun but they can also be tricky, maybe in the future if you are posting something sensitive that you are invested in it wouldn't be a bad idea to just post it so you don't miss out on the feedback. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please feel free to reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime 24/7 via text or call at 1(888)222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X