Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I keep having these weird thoughts of doing or saying stupid.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep having these weird thoughts of doing or saying stupid.

Everytime I wake up or I am just doing something, my brain makes me think about doing something stupid. Whether its just going to public places and screaming random stuff or I'm at a family gathering and I immediately dance terribly, I just cant stop thinking about doing something weird that I have no intention of doing. And then I have to think about what everyone thinks about what stupid things I have done.

Hey there thanks for reaching out. It must be frustrating for you to feel like you are not in control of your thoughts or actions. How long has this been a concern for you? Maybe you can try talking to your parents or another trusted adult about what you’re experiencing so that they can help link you to the right help. Intrusive thoughts and impulse regulation are things that can be worked on with appropriate supports, such as therapeutic interventions. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to write back, call or text 24/7 @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X