reddit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reddit

do colleges check reddit? I have cursed alot and made alot of dark humor jokes and im scared colleges will look at that.

It is important to remember nothing we post online is ever really fully private. However, most colleges are not doing extensive deep dive background checks on sites like reddit. If you continue to feel concerned that what you have posted online or that it may not be how you want to present yourself to colleges or future employers than it may be a good idea to be mindful of what you are writing in any future posts.

Comment

me too buddy me too

Comment

First of all, colleges will not go as far as searching for reddit accounts. That being said, it is important to maintain an appropriate internet presence. Nothing is private and things can cause offense even if that was not the intent. Be careful about what you post on the internet in the future, but do not worry about this matter. Colleges mainly focus on academic ability and whether you are a well rounded student.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X