python

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• python

This summer my mom decided to get this python learning course for me. I thought it would be fun. It isnt. Its hell. Its so hard and I just want to give up and/or destroy my computer out of rage. I hate it and I wish I could have dome something else. I cant even remember what I am being taught because of the stress. It says Im gonna be a pro by the end of the course. I doubt that.

There are a few things you could try here. Depending on how the course works maybe you can try retaking the courses until you do understand them. Keep going over and over them until they are mastered and then move on to the next course. Having a understanding of the background will help you with the future classes. Who knows, maybe you will be a pro. Python is a pretty popular program so they must be doing something right by some people. Good luck and call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X