Help please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

I tried to call and text this Hotline numerous times but never got a response am I supposed to call at a certain time or am I forgetting a rule to get my calls or messages answered

Hey there! I am glad you reached out about this. Sometimes depending on call volume a call may go unanswered but if that is the case just give it a few minutes and try back once the line is open a counselor will answer. As for text messages, when you text in you should get a message asking to consent for services at which point you have to respond with "YES" to consent and a counselor will respond. If you do not respond with "YES" then you will not receive a response. Also, if you ever respond to a counselor with the word "STOP" it will stop the conversation immediately for the session, but it will also keep you stopped for the next time you want to text in. If this is the case then be sure to respond with "UNSTOP" to receive services again. If you would like to talk more about this or anything else please reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime 24/7 via text or call at 1(888) 222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X