FB

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB

I know this is so dumb, you'll probably end up laughing. I do struggle with overthinking and making problem out of everything that really doesn't need too much thought.
    Anyways, I sing and I have great talent upon my peer's perception. in the day and age of social media, it's possible to get recogition for almost anything, and I would like some for my musical talent. Not to become the next beyonce, my expectations are fair, but just to have on video on facebook get multiple shares. I am a part of a sorority, and as you may know, sororites are typically like a support system and sisters who claim to want to support you in your endeavors, etc. I feel like I'd like to let them know about my goal, if they can help me my sharing my content, but I'm afraid of being turned down, or it's the feeling of dissapointment I anitipcate, that ohhhh I guess I don't have as much support as I thought. So yeah ....

There is nothing dumb about that question and we certainly wouldn't laugh at your question. The thing about putting yourself out there on social media is that you do open yourself up to people's opinions...both good and bad. So before putting yourself out there ask yourself if you are ready to hear the criticism along with the praise that come along with being out there. Your peers in your sorority may even be a good place to get a preview of what people thing on a small scale before posting your videos online. Tell your peers your plan and ask them to watch the videos and let you know what they think of them. There is a chance that they may not like them, but at least you'll have an idea about what some people thing. Remember you will never be able to please everyone, even Beyonce that you mentioned in your post has haters. Thanks for the question and good luck! Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X