I'm tired :'(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tired :'(

I want to go into premed. Im trying my best. It's my dream. But every oppurtunity I'm seeking is not being offered to me. INternships, volunteer, shadow, program, etc. Nothing! I go to the school people, they give me a list of internship places to reach out. Many of them said no because I'm neuroccience not pscyhology. No one is accepting my reserach inqueries, and then I see people succeeding at it so easliy. I stay up all night networking, and sending emails. NO RESPONSE!!!!! I'm losing hope, and I feel sickly stressed.

It sounds like you are working really hard and putting in a good effort. That's not always enough to get everything you want in life unfortunately. Keep striving and working hard and doing your best and maybe at some point things will start kicking in and you'll get what you're after. Just in case you don't you might want to have a back up plan in place that you could do in case you don't accomplish this particular goal. As long as you can say you put in your best effort there is no shame in not accomplishing a goal you have in life. You learn from that, adjust your plan and continue to move forward. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

What does it mean "it's not enough", this made me feel even more bad

Comment

It's not meant to make you feel bad, but to look at the reality of the situation. Not everyone that wants to be a professional singer can make a living singing, not everyone that wants to be a vet gets accepted into vet school, not all people that want to be movie stars pass auditions and make movies. What I'm suggesting to you is that if you are putting in your best effort and trying hard you have nothing to be upset about. You tried your best and that is all you can do. Unfortunately the way the world works, every person does not always accomplish all their goals in life. So if you do your best and don't succeed, that's ok, you should be proud of yourself for trying your best and you'll find something that works better for you. Hopefully that clears it up. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X