Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I ask to collab for social media contents?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I ask to collab for social media contents?

Hello. So I created my insta page with my own original content. I'm really struggling with it. I want it to flourish, but I logically know it's difficult because it's a hot area and it's pretty competative now, but I still do see I have something unique to offer and deserve success. I really want to collab with people with larger followings, and that can pushes my work forward. But it's so hard to get their attention either through DMs or comment, and it feels discouraging that no one would work with me. I keep wondering how I can go about this.

Just don't give up. Keep trying to reach out to those people with larger followings and see if you can get their attention. Whatever you're posting, if it's as unique as you say, maybe someone at some point will pay attention to it and respond to you. There are also professional organizations that can increase your followers, but they are typically pay services. Good luck with your Insta page. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X