Getting recognition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting recognition

This isn't a big deal or anything, but I just kind of need feedback because I overthink things a lot. So lately I've been putting out contents on Tik Tok, I just really want to thrive and get appropriate attention for my talents and hardwork. But I also know how difficult it is to have contents really spread. So I'm now in a sorority, and obviously this means there's so much networking and people supporting each other's goal. I wonder if it's desperate at all to tell my sorority sisters in like a group chat to leave a comment or like a post of mine when I release it in order for it to thrive and garner more attention. What do you think? And how can I manage this stress, because I keep thinking of ways I can ask my sisters for support, but without sounding desperate.

Hi! You are absolutely right, we are living in the age of social media. Social media has a lot of positive aspects and it can yield some really positive results when used correctly. Maybe you can bring this up in your next chapter meeting, very generally, about ways you can all support one another positively on social media. Come up with a few ideas how you can show support for appropriate content and ways in which you can all help one another-make it about everyone supporting everyone, rather than focusing on just you. You can even promote your sorority as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X