Family life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family life

over these passed 5 years I have lost all motivation to do anything due to events in my life and my families my parents have separated numerous times ive had over 6 family deaths and im 19 in a community college with 2 jobs and I still don't feel good enough for anyone ive lost motivation to continue as a person I recently destroyed my new phone in rage over consent fighting with my parents about the stupidest stuff I want to move out and even with 2 jobs I still can't afford to im a loser and always will be
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 02-20-2021, 02:02 PM.

I’m sorry to hear. It sounds like you’ve really been through a lot over the past 5 years. Have you talked to anyone professionally about this? It seems like it could help to talk to a therapist or counselor to sort through all of these heavy experiences. The good thing is you are in college and just have to push through to get your degree and start a career in which you will be able to save money to move out. If that’s your goal you must stick to it to achieve it. It’s not impossible and you are already 2 years in. It may not feel like it but there is always a light at the end but only you can make that happen. Please text or call us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline to chat more about this. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X