Masturbation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation

Hi. Excuse this really weird thread. Which is why I'm using this forum. I had a problem with masturbation. I know that it's considered normal, but my religious Islamic views condemns it and prohibits it, which is what I'd like to stick with. However, I've been doing it for 3 years now, and it's something that I became "addicted" to, that I feel it disrupts my relationship with God. But because I'm also constantly aroused due to coming off my mood stablizers, I want to do it only like once a month only so that I can relieve some tension, because there isn't any other intimate outlets alowed before marraige. If I do that, will I become "addicted" again? Because I'm working to break this habit, but I feel like I really need it.

I understand your conflict. That’s a good question of becoming “addicted” again. If you’re definition of that in relation to this is a chronic habit that you feel like you can’t refrain from or may take up a lot of time in your life then it certainly could happen again. If you feel as if you have more control over it this time around then you may be able to avoid it becoming a habit again. This website may help you out ... sexetc.org. Thanks for reaching out to the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. You can always call or text us at 888-222-2228. We are available 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X