I’m a baby

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m a baby

I cry over everything. My sister does something to me like slapping me to my parents it looks like she did it lightly but to me it felt like I just kicked in the nuts then I start crying and my parents say get over it you baby and I start crying even more and I just run up to my room like a wimp. Then during school I hang out with “the popular kids” but not really I eat lunch with them play football with them when we have recess(obviously not now due to covid) and I play but after school they all go to rays and have thre group chats and I’m in none of them. It feels like they keep my around just so I don’t start crying. Back to at home if I get yelled at for getting a bad grade I burst into tears I just can’t stop myself then I get yelled at even more and I start crying even more honestly I’m crying rn as I’m writing this. I know I cry way to much and all that crap (can I say that here) but I just can’t stop myself. Then if I start crying for like a second because something happened everyone in my class comes rushing over to me like I just got shot and then I start crying even more and I hate it. Can someone pls help me I just want to know why this happens to me
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 12-24-2020, 06:34 AM.

Glad you reached out. Sorry you are having a tough time right now. It does sound like a natural reaction to be upset when someone hits you regardless of how hard or soft so don’t beat yourself up about that. Maybe try talking to your parents when you are calmer or even write a note to them explaining how you feel. When it comes to your friends if you think that they are not acting like real friends then talk to them unless you're past that and then you can just move on. Also maybe it would be good for you to talk to a counselor so you have a space you can talk openly, something to consider. You can talk to guidance as well. Keep your head up and if you want to chat we are here 24/7. Call or text 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X