To be Generous

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be Generous

I am trying to exercise an act of kindness and generosity, but I want to make sure I am not stepping over the line. I am well aware that this season is a struggle for many people (no families/toxic families, etc.), and I want to open my door (my family supports me) to some of pals who need some social connection. I wanted to put in on my insta story and announce that if anyone would like to join my family christmas dinner, message me on private and let me know so we can coordinate, and ofcourse I need to have known them first. But then I realzied this could open doors for danger? Like stalkers, etc who I don't know????
    I don't know, what do you think?

Any replies?

Comment

It is a very difficult time to find a connection. And while we may want to help others who are struggling right now, it must be done in a safe way. Especially when having people gather from different households is not advised. A safe way could be coordinate a facetime/zoom/google hangout video chat during dinner. And if those people do not have acess to food, perhaps you can drop it off to them on their doorstep a few hours before so you are not breaking social distancing. While it may not be the best option, it is one that would be the safest for all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X