My emotional state is getting worse every day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My emotional state is getting worse every day

Hi I'm a high school senior, just recently turned 18. My school has been completely shut down, distace learning only, since march 14. Before the pandemic, I was very emotional well-balanced but things got slowly worse over time. I just cried for half an hour. all my connection with friends has just been on internet chat. I feel so lonely and isolated. Each day I feel less happy and I am having intensely sad moments. before, i would very rarely get sad. One bad thing is my school had confirmed we are full distance for the rest of the year, and the place I live is in full lockdown (Not from NJ, so I apologize a lot for using your service, sorry). most of the people I knew I will never see again - the last time I will have ever seen them was march 14 and i did not even know it.

Hey there! I am glad you reached out. Our services are open to any one requiring youth services that can access them no matter where you live. So please don't apologize for using us, that is what we are here for! It is very understandable how this could be difficult, it is not the average farewell year that seniors deserve. There are ways that you can still interact with friends online, although not the same it can still be fun. There are many options available online it just may take a little researching. Using sites like Zoom you can designate a day with your friends to have a game night, or to drink cocoa and chat. Movie streaming services like Hulu are also making it possible to have movie nights with friends by connecting with them on the streaming site. Perhaps you can try to engage your friends in meeting up this way? They may be craving the socialization as much as you are and may truly embrace the idea. It would also be a good idea to find someone to talk to about how this is impacting you such as your parents or a counselor. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please remember that we are available 24/7 via text or call at 1(888)222-2228.

Comment

i just really hate life rn

Comment

sorry that you are feeling this way right now! if you want to talk more about what you are going through, you can always call or text to chat with a support counselor 24/7 here at 2ndfloor 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X