i cant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant

im having a breakdown/anxiety attack right now, and i just cant. why do i have to have all this mental shit, why me? i knew my brain was acting up(dissasociating, sensory issues acting up, me telling myself it is worthless.) i dont know what happened!!! a few hours ago i was completely fine and now im having a breakdown in my closet(haha very funny). i'm listening to my go-to song for calming down-Achilles Come Down- and it's working, my my brain is still tellng me 'youre stupid. you cant do that. if you dont do this you wont be able to do what you want and it wont work, whatever you try to fix.' that doesn't make sense but i dont want to explain. i know i have adhd, but is there something more?

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor for support. I am sorry you are feeling like this. I cannot say if you have another diagnosis but you should discuss this with your counselor or therapist. Maybe keep a journal of how you are feeling for your next session. If yo do not see a therapist, I will highly recommend it. If you have any other questions or would like to discuss this further, please reach out to 2ndfloor by text or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X