Everybody Hates Me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody Hates Me

I am 13 and I think everyone is judging me and/or hates me, what do I do?!?

Sometimes we may feel like those around us do not like us. And it can make us feel upset. There are counselors available 24/7 at 888-222-2228 you can discuss this feeling with you in more greater detail. Please feel free to reach out.

Comment

holaaa i'm 15 and i feel that way too. i feel like i'm doing something wrong with every move i make and every word i say, that i'm embarrassing myself and driving people away. i think you're completely valid, it's okay for you to feel that way but know that you can't control everyone else's opinions. i try to remind myself that a lotta the people around me just dont match my vibes/energy and i don't match theirs. so i just need to find people like me. maybe telling yourself that would help? :0 i hope one day you start to like yourself and find people who will appreciate and like you too, because you completely deserve it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X