I dont know...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know...

So I posted something on here months ago seeking some kind of insight/feedback/etc. I got to say, I found the response a bit hurtful for my experiences and it just troubled me even more (?) I've been trying to let it go for quite some time and trying to understand it's hard especially through services like these to actually understand the full picture and to just let it go, but it's really bothering me.

I've been considering calling and talking about this, but I fear hearing something that is just inconsistent with my thoughts, and yet it becomes this whirlwind of different views and it becomes so confusing, and I just want to be validated. What do I do if I don't feel like a volunteer has completely different views or has thoughts that don't align with mine?

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. I am sorry you feel that you didn't get the answer that you needed at the time. It is difficult to get the full picture from a brief message board or conversation. The responses that you receive from our service are more suggestions and resources and not therapy. You can always text or call us at 888-222-2228. We are available 24/7.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get the response you were looking for on your message board post. I can see how that would be frustrating after putting your personal thoughts and feelings out there. My suggestion would be to call the helpline listed above in order to speak to someone over the phone. This may be more useful for you since you can have a full conversation with someone and discuss your feelings in more detail. This will allow the volunteer to gain further insight into what is going on and help you in a more effective way. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X