Awekward

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awekward

I was trying to sleep, and heard my parents have sex. For some reasons, I feel angry and so ughhh. I have trauma when it comes to sexual things (Im 19), and there is cultural aspect that shames me for it, so now I am just repulsed. Overall, I have a shitty relationship with my parents, and so when the topic of sexx resurces, it stirss up bunhc of emotions. IDK how to talk about this. THis is awkward.

It can be unsettling to hear our parents being intimate with each other. Most especially when you have a history of sexual trauma. There are many different ways to look at this. 1. Would talking about this with your parents make the situation better? 2. Will a conversation make them more receptive to your feelings and trauma? if the answer to these questions is no than talking to them may not be the best option. In the end, it is what you feel would be most beneficial and most comfortable doing. If you would like to talk about this further please reach out to us at 888-222-2228 by text or phone. We are here and available 24/7.

Comment

Obviously not!! But like you said, it's unsettling, and I'm feeling wierd things. I'm not sure what to "think" to make it go away. I'm uncomfortable being around them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X