Paranoia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paranoia

Lately I have been suffering what i beleive to be paronoia. I am constantly woken up over taken by the idea that someone is going to kill me. These thoughts come out of no where almost every night when I am asleep. I've been trying to find a way to talk to my parents but it has been hard because they are fully agaisnt any mental illness/disorder. My dad thinks mental isuues don't exist and my mom thinks they do but are taken too far.

Sounds like it would help you to talk to a counselor or therapist. Not sure how old you are but you can reach out to a school counselor by email and see what assistance they could maybe offer with talking to your parents with you. If there is anyone in your life that you trust then try and see if they will talk to your parents with you. You can also write them a note, its communicating but is a bit easier because you don't have to be face to face, just explain that you are having paranoia and anxiety and would like to get help. Here is a link and number that can provide additional support as well @ https://www.mhanj.org/our-call-lines/. The Peer Recovery WarmLine Call 877-2925588.
    If you want to talk about this or anything just text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X