Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate this college

Hi 2nd floor,

Do you think there's a way to file a complaint for college staff members, or how poorly they handled an issue? It's in relation to mental health and failing in providing appropriate support, and I also had issues with the director.
    I already talked to the Exec, and they said whatever it is i had a problem, I must stand by it.
    It makes no sense. Its making me hurt so much and Im not feeling safe in college

Thank you for reaching out to 2ndfloor. If you feel unsafe, it is important for you to report it. I am not sure who the Exec is but maybe reach out to the Dean of your department. Have you been to the counseling department? Can you speak to the person in charge there? If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to call or text. Our number is 888-222-2228 and we are available 24/7.

Comment

That's the problem I talked to the deans, the director of the mental heath (she ignores me). Maybe the president? Like who else?

Comment

You could try looking up the protocol for filing a grievance at your school. The protocol should tell you the proper chain of command and allows you the opportunity to formally file a complaint. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime 24/7 via text or call at 1(888)222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X