Feels like I'm trapped in my head and can't control my emotions/thoughts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels like I'm trapped in my head and can't control my emotions/thoughts

I am 15 and over the past month it has seemed as though my emotions/thoughts had more control over me than I do. This came out of no where one day I was fine (maybe not the most positive but I was in a good mental state). The next I feel as if I started to loose myself. I feel as if I am worthless of have no purpose. It seems as if Im not good enough and will never be. I feel like I might have anxiety and depression but i'm not sure. I don't know what to do. I feel like I need some release from my thoughts/emotions before it gets to far, somewhere I have absolutely no control.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing such emotions. During this time in your life, the teenage years, it is super common to feel intense emotions that can come on quite suddenly. It is important to find someone that you trust that you can talk to, friends are good but a trusted adult is even better. It would also be a good idea to learn of some coping skills to try to help you with "releasing" the emotion and provides you with control. This could be through writing, drawing, dancing, singing, exercising, etc. There are so many good options you would just need to find one that works for you. If you feel like you need to talk about this further or anything else please reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime 24/7 via text or call at 1(888)222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X