Racism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racism

Pissed off at all the white people that are racist towards black people. There was one post where a 18 year old girl (she was black) died of a racist 35 year old man slitting her throat and stabbing her in the gut, He didnt even KNOW HER. WTH

It sounds like you witnessed a post about something horrifying and are justifiably angry about the ongoing violence towards Black people experienced on an individual and systemic level. You're doing a great thing for yourself by reaching out and sharing your feelings, as well as being vocal about your intolerance of racism. Have you been able to speak with anyone else you trust about this, like family or friends? Viewing media coverage of violence towards Black people can be frightening and overwhelming, so getting support from those close to you is important! You can talk to us 24/7 via call or text at 888-222-2228. Thank you for contacting 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

i’m white and cannot speak for the black community but i am tired of racism as well. not one white person (including myself) will ever understand how scary it can be to even walk down the street in black skin, to go to the grocery store, or to even live a normal life everyday. it makes me sick to my stomach to see horror story of innocent black lives taken and ignorant ppl trying to condone it with stupid reasons. black lives haven’t mattered to too many people for too long. BLM AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X