Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to cut

Hello.
    I'm in so much pain emotionally it feels like a knife is poking at all my body. Everything feels so dream like, that's how bad it is. I will never achieve happiness and whenever I find it I regress 17285 steps back because my environment does not cooperate with me. Meds normally work and my therapists is giving the best of her support but she is missing core facts or isnt really seeing my perspective on some areas and its killing me. None of postive coping skills work, but at least negative ones do. Why shouldn't I cut? Suicide is impermissible in my religion, so cutting to survive should do. Why should I get help when the only thing that can prevent everything from getting bad or actually relieve this pain is to be able to stay in touch with former professors who once were like my family. Now I have nobody and I dont even have a family.

I am sorry you are in so much pain but I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. This is a difficult time all around for many people so I can see how this might be even more difficult for you to cope. I am glad that you are seeing a therapist but I also think it is important to let her know your perspective on things. Let her know the core facts you feel she is missing, this way she can support you more. Continue using the coping skills but I would like to give you a website to check out, it has a lot of information that could help you. https://selfinjury.com/ Please look through the site and you will see you are not in this alone and we are here to support you too. Please reach out to 2ndfloor through message board, text or by phone. Our number is 888-222-2228 and we are available 24/7. Try to stay positive and please reach out for help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X